Monday, August 16, 2010

Memory Lane Monday: Little Swimmers


swimming lessons Summer 1981

This weekend we had some good laughs watching Mom & Dad's old movies of us cousins (A&A, DD&B) jumping, swimming, splashing, & dunking at our lessons.

[Lori - I believe this is the same pool where the twins had swimming lessons last summer]



swimming lessons summer 2010 at the YMCA
last day of swimming lessons - doing something "fun" but they all look so serious!


a Texas size fish!

Benjamin & I had races going down the water slides at the hotel last week...it was super fun!

We nearly had the place to ourselves & it was fun to be a kid again.

I have a feeling Trevin is going to be a great swimmer someday. He just loves the water & doesn't seem to mind water all over his face when he makes huge splashes.




From This Front Porch



1 comment:

AmyB said...

Thanks for not posting a photo of me :-) Although I'm sure i looked better in a swimsuit then than I do now!!