Friday, August 27, 2010

Here we are!

Well, I just found myself again...under a mountain of laundry & projects. Anyway, it's good to be back & we have lots to share. My post tonight will be about our big trip.

These pictures give you a glimpse into our exciting trip to Boise, Idaho to visit some very special people. We finally got to meet Malia. I will tell you - she is as sweet as she looks and that hair is real!! I was hoping she'd share some of it with Trevin, but she said 'no'. Oh well...my baby is still bald.


Trevin's first plane ride - an unforgettable one

New friends about the same age...Trevin & Trevor!

My crafty sister painted the letters on these shirts...aren't they great?

Benjamin picked out these "Texas orange" roses as his favorite in the beautiful rose garden

Sweet smile for Uncle Russell

Playing Thomas the Train UNO...Damion was the winner!

Hello little Malia!

a tired little boy on the early morning flight home

Thanks R&A for your gracious hospitality & fun times. What great memories.

3 comments:

AmyB said...

sweet pictures! It was fun...thx for coming.

Laurel said...

Love the picture with the matching shirts - you do have a talented sister! Also love the picture of Malia smiling at Uncle Russell-sweet!

Ryan said...

Glad you had a good trip! Sweet pictures of the kiddos.

Good luck with the laundry. Lane said to me the other day, "Mommy, are you EVER finished with laundry?" Don't I wish sweetie!