Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Our weekend

We got lots of little projects done this weekend ~ prior to getting 'strep throat'. Now that I'm laying low & not moving around too quickly I have time to get these posted. Last week little B got 'pink eye' in both eyes. Another first for us. How in the world do you put eye drops in a squirming, fussing, crying child??!! I learned very quickly the only way for us to deal with this situation was to put them in when he was sleeping. Any other suggestions?



An expression we added to our master bedroom


Our garden is a 'work in progress', but we are enjoying lettuce, strawberries & sugar snap peas so far.



A finished product in our guest room - using a free expression, a $3 clearance frame from Joann Fabrics & Crafts. All I did was glue the glass in place & remove the back of the picture frame. Super easy, super cute & super cheap!

3 comments:

Lani said...

Your wall quotes look awesome. And so does that garden. It seems impossible you're enjoying things out of your garden already. We haven't even planted ours yet. I guess that's the difference a few hundred miles make, huh? ;)

Lani said...

BTW- Hope the strep throat and pink eye is clearing up. No tips on how to get the drops in the eye. Craig and I use the two person technique. He holds down the squirming little boy while I aim at the eye with the eye drops.

Alison said...

These ideas are so neat! I went to an "Upper Case" party recently. Very pretty ideas. The picture frame is super CUTE!!!