Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend - Part 1

We enjoyed a little trip to San Antonio this past weekend. It was super fun introducing Benjamin to a whole new world of animals - animals under the sea! He loved feeding the dolphins, watching the fish & penguins in their aquariums, seeing Shamu jump & splash. There were a lot of things we didn't do at SeaWorld, but we enjoyed the best parts. My boys treated me to some R&R by the pool while they took naps in our room. When are we going back?




3 comments:

Traci K said...

How very fun! Glad you had a great time! We're headed over with Joel & Sarah to visit Shamu once school gets out!:)

All American Family said...

Looks like y'all had a great time. I can just imagine the exitement it all would bring to a little boy! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Lani said...

Awww... I miss San Antonio and Sea World. But the R&R by the pool sounded pretty good to me. ;) Glad you had such a nice time.