Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012...

It's always a great day when you get to have a party at school! (according to Benjamin). Thankfully his party did NOT involve candy....1 cupcake for each kid, then fresh fruit & veggies to fill up the rest of the plate. I'm so thankful his school is health conscious. We enjoyed a few sweets at home that evening (I had fun dipping strawberries & making cookies, however it was nice not to have a boy on sugar overload. Chuggington items from the Target $1 bins were a great hit as well as the glow sticks. It was fun. Papa went along to help at the school party & to see inside his school. Thanks Papa!







Next up...my hubby's valentine's gift(s) to me. He probably won't be able to top it next year, but that's okay. I will not complain!

1 comment:

Mo said...

Fun to see some of your Valentine pictures! keeping us in suspense until the next post :)