Friday, February 17, 2012

a special treat

Russell and I got to hear the famous Italian tenor, Andrea Bocelli perform in Austin the weekend before Valentine's Day. It was simply amazing...to hear in person. We also thought it was pretty neat that Benjamin's music teacher was singing bass in the choir behind the orchestra. We had good seats, but couldn't get good pictures because of the lighting. I've included a few video clips I found from youtube from his concert in Austin. Thank you, wonderful husband, for a special & relaxing evening together!




Andrea Bocelli & Heather Headley - 02/10/12, Austin, Texas
I can't help falling in love with you
Amazing Grace - so, so, so beautiful
Another beautiful piece.

4 comments:

Deena said...

Wonderful experience! I was surprised when I realized that he is blind. What a voice.

Mo said...

We listened a bit on youtube - that was a special treat! What a wonderful evening!

Elaine said...

What a nice treat for you two! Thanks for sharing the you tubes, Hope all is well in TX! Love
Elaine

Alison said...

Andrea, I'm sure this was an amazing concert. I'm so glad you got to go to it and special to be taken for Valentines Day! Thanks for sharing. Miss you and the boys. Sorry I'm not very good about keeping in touch lately but do check in often. Hugs all around!