Saturday, February 11, 2012

100 days!



100 days of school have come & gone this week. Simply unbelieveable. He is loving school so much. His grades are great. And he'll tell you he's only had 1 bad day at school so far (he was caught talking during nap time to his little friend Presley). It makes me laugh. I have to study in order to help him with his homework....not for the math, reading, or writing assignments but the key concepts questions (form, function, cuasation, reflection, & responsibility) and learner profiler questions. It's good though...I'm learning with him! Congrats to our big boy...100 days smarter. I can tell a difference.

We read a lot in our house...I love reading to both boys - together & separately. The picture above shows some of his current favorite books. Several came from sweet aunties...thank you!! I'll be doing a post soon on Trevin's favorite books. Stay tuned. :)

No comments: