Monday, August 29, 2011

the night before kindergarten...

We loved reading this book together tonight....thanks Polly for the great gift! Benjamin already knows what to expect in a small measure since going to Montessori school last year, but this will be more structured & probably less play time. He'll meet new friends & learn a new school. I'm excited & nervous for him all at the same time. Russell and I were just talking this weekend about how much he has grown this summer. Not just physically, but emotionally & mentally. He has matured & I know he'll handle things very well tomorrow. [The big question is...how am I going to do??]




6 comments:

Ryan said...

Good luck, Benjamin! (And Mommy, too!)

AmyB said...

He has grown a lot in pictures...can't wait to see you all in a few months!

Unknown said...

I was wanting a book like that! I have 2 more nights... So how did mommy do? :)

Lani said...

How did you do, Mom? :) You have a very handsome Kindergartner there. Good to hear he's ready, even if Mom is not. You'll love the things he brings home to you, though. I promise.

Benjamin Ranch said...

How fun...I just read that to Sarah, who also had her first day of K recently! They just grow up so fast!

Natasha Wing said...

Glad he enjoyed my sticker book for The Night Before Kindergarten!