Tuesday, August 2, 2011

conversations...

I love our conversations with Benjamin...they are usually quite honest, hilarious, & thought provoking; all at the same time. He also loves to tell about his imaginary house, parents, family, etc in IL. This goes back a long ways...from playing with cousin Makenna. Anyway, I often forget to write down what he tells me. I don't want to forget this one though...

Tonight Russell was telling me about someone he works with....he works incredibly long hours, has a terrible commute to work, etc...you get the picture.

Andrea: "Oh boy, what a life."
Benjamin: Mommy, you are so funny. You do not have a life.
You have a family!!!


So true, but I love my family mucho mucho...wouldn't trade it for anything!

3 comments:

Aleta said...

Too CUTE! Yes, Andrea dear, your family is your life, isn't it? And that's a good thing...

Hugs!

Us 4 said...

Out of the mouths of babes come truth and honesty! I love it!

Unknown said...

Smile :)