Tuesday, July 20, 2010

eventful weekend


Our weekend started off wonderfully -
Russell came back from Washington DC with lots of goodies & inspiration from the Microsoft World Conference.


I had the wonderful surprise of winning a gift certificate from Becca's 2nd blogiversary. I know just what I'm going to get - check out www.shopgussy.com
Thanks Becca!!!

We had a fun evening swimming at Mom & Dad's pool. Ahhh...there is nothing like getting in the water to relax - even with 2 active boys. Fortunately Mom & Dad were with us, so we took turns watching B&T.

Then Saturday, our upstairs ac went *out* and my neck started giving me problems again...meanwhile I was preparing for a busy Sunday & getting ready for Russell to be gone again. What happened to our relaxing weekend?

Fortunately on Monday everything got "fixed" - the ac, my neck, & my sanity.
Hopefully the rest of the week isn't quite so eventful.

2 comments:

AmyB said...

Glad you're all "fixed." ShopGussy looks neat! I've seen her stuff somewhere...what are you going to get?

All American Family said...

Looks fun - hope you're "fixed" now. ;) Have sun shopping!