Friday, July 23, 2010

Benjamin



I don't give him enough credit for being such a wonderful son. He is - so flexible when we have to change plans (sometimes bec of Trevin), an amazing helper, a loving & protective big brother and so much more. I'm so thankful how he can cheer me up. His shoulder rubs & words of encouragement ["it'll get better soon, Mommy"] & the way he makes me laugh are the best! In a few short months he'll turn *5* AND start Montessori school. While my heart aches in thinking about this transition, I know this is so important for him. So my goal is to enjoy this summer with him to the fullest. This week he & I have gone swimming in the evenings together & spent time together outside after Trevin has gone to bed. It has been so good for both of us. I love these moments with him.

2 comments:

Benjamin Ranch said...

very special! Kids sure have to grow up when another little one is added to the family.

AmyB said...

Sweet boy! Can't wait to see you 4!