Friday, December 30, 2011

a wonderful day...

It was super fun to all stay home today...I've worked most days that Russell has been home recently. Since it was so beautiful this morning, we headed to the bike trails. Benjamin biked while we ran/walked with Trevin in the jogging stroller. Benjamin learned that biking/keeping your balance while manuevering around people, curves, etc is a bit more challenging. 2 spills, but no blood lost! We did fine!! Except...I found it challenging to keep up with him biking while I ran. He has speed...now that his training wheels are off. So, I have my work cut out for me. :)


Supper - BBQ shredding pork sandwiches were so good tonight...this was so incredibly simple & loved by everyone at our table. I am seriously addicted to pinterest. I don't spend too much time on it, but I love the recipes & ideas I found. My friends all have such great taste! So fun.




After supper it was wonderful to have a bit of quiet conversation with my hubby while we had tea & dessert from The Steeping Room...we split a double chocolate cupcake...oh so good.




I feel like the weekend has already started!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

You'll have to post that recipe for those of us not in the Facebook world! Happy New Year!un