Saturday, December 17, 2011

We're Learning...

My children amaze me! They are learning so much these days. Here is a list of a few random things...

1. Benjamin wandering around the house singing La Bamba in Spanish.
2. Trevin singing out with us at the table...he's learning the graces so well!
3. Benjamin's fascination with paper airplanes & learning to make them. He has decided that the expert paper airplane makers are Daddy & Papa!
4. Evidently the boys play 'hide & seek' a lot around here (and at Papa & Nana's house)...Trevin surprised us this week by counting to 10 by himself!
5. Benjamin has been helping Trevin play trains & work on the train tracks. Benjamin puts it together & Trevin takes is apart. Ah yes, the noises in our home aren't always happy ones.
6. Benjamin enjoys counting by 2s, 5s, & 10s. I can't believe the school year is now half over! I'm glad he really enjoys school.

I'm wondering how much I've learned this past year! I know I'm still working on being more patient. I seem to use my patience up way too quickly. It's good to remember we're all a work in progress...

No comments: