Thursday, December 1, 2011

a big task

Now that Thanksgiving is over, we are getting back into our somewhat normal routine, and I'm feeling 75% better (from a horrific case of strep throat)...this is my task at hand:



I love receiving personal notes from several of my great aunts, from workers & friends. There is something so special about it. Instead of a generic letter this year (I figure quite a few read our blog & don't kneed a recap), I'm attempting to write a few personal lines as we send family pictures out. My hand may be cramping & crying at the end of the day....but this is my goal!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Handwritten notes are so lovely to recieve. We wish your hand luck!(:

Missed you at Thanksgiving and were sorry it didn't work out to skype either. Hope you had a nice time with your sister and family!

Unknown said...

Hummm. good idea! I love mail, I need to be better at writing.

Aleta said...

We are missing you! Thanks for the beautiful family pictures you sent awhile back.

Love to each...