Friday, December 3, 2010

Flavor of the Week: Peppermint

While the weather around here isn't feeling quite like winter, we're enjoying this flavor of winter...peppermint!



I highly recommend this tea! It isn't just herbal peppermint...it's a decaf green tea with a wonderful smooth mild mint flavor. I was absolutely delighted to stocked up again after not being able to find it for a few weeks. I got to last 2 boxes at Target. $1.77 a box...you can't beat that price!

Our hands are clean & smell yummy too!

Last but not least....a sweet splurge.

We rarely buy Oreos, but this limited edition sounded too good to pass up. You should have seen the smile on Benjamin's face when I showed him the package. Guess we'll have some help eating these up!



5 comments:

Alison said...

Peppermint it is! Something about this time of year ;)

AmyB said...

Yes, and I stocked up on Twisted Peppermint!! We have mint oreos here...haven't seen the Peppermint ones though. hmmmm might have to find some! ;-)

Unknown said...

Ghiradelli (spelling) peppermint milk chocolate is also DELISH!

Aleta said...

I need to get some of that Candy Cane Lane. It sounds really good! I just picked up some Honey Vanilla Chamomile by CS at Target the other day... am having a cup right now. Wish we could enjoy it together, as you said. Miss you all!

Benjamin Ranch said...

I'd love to share a cuppa tea with you! Peppermint is my fave too, with a little sweetner added, it's as good as dessert...mmmmm!