Thursday, December 9, 2010

Color of the Week: Red





Red...it's warm & cozy & I love the color it adds to life!


  • my thick, warm Eddie Bauer sweater (only $9, I love a good bargain!)

  • family pictures to be sent out

  • fresh tomatoes from our garden (& Grandma's too)

  • a beautiful red poinsettia...thanks, Mom!

  • recently finished project...decorative blocks for our shelves...coordinating with a picture that Benjamin requested we display again in our living room. We love this one...cousins holding baby Benjamin (Thanksgiving '05). Wow...they've grown so much.

Last week, this post would have been much different. Red...for bumps & bloody lips! Fortunately this week we've been less accident prone. Hope it stays that way.


Stay Warm inside & out!


3 comments:

Aleta said...

What a neat post! We love that picture too, Benjamin!

Ryan said...

I love red too! And I've always loved that sweet photo of the cousins. Thanks for your card! I love the picture.

Benjamin Ranch said...

I love that picture and the blocks! I also loved the picture card I got in the mail today. Thanks!!