Thursday, January 29, 2009

This and That

Life is never dull around here. The subject of storytime this week was 'snakes'. Benjamin was first in line to touch/pet the library's pet boa. We immediately had to find this little snake in our crate of stuffed animals when we got home. It is now a favorite.



Benjamin started Suzuki violin lessons this month. I like their approach to teaching & Benjamin absolutely loves his teacher. His lessons are fun - exactly what they are supposed to be.



Benjamin has become quite intrigued with t-ball (Froggy plays T-Ball is one of our favorite books right now). He became creative with his accessories, using a cone to hold the ball. We'll soon be taking these things outside as his swing has become amazingly accurate & strong. "Watch out Mommy!"










3 comments:

AmyB said...

Ewwww - a snake??? I'm amazed that he touched it. Did you? heehee. I love his squinty-eyed smile. You should post a video of him playing the violin! :-)

Us 4 said...

Amazing what little boys think is cool?! I don't think my boys have been that up close to a snake now that I think of it!

Wow!! Learning to play the violin already! Would love to see him play. ;-) Both Jeremy and I learned Suzuki piano and I also took Suzuki violin, it is a great method. Unfortunately no one around here teaches it! ;-( Lane will start piano this summer, he is so excited!

Aaron & Cassie said...

We went to see the snake too, on Friday of that week. Lias, also LOVED it and kept saying "touch snake, touch snake!" He thought it was pretty neat, too. Too bad we didn't go together!