Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goodbye '08, Hello '09



The days have been flying by and here we are...entering a new year already. We've had a grand time with Ryan, Amy & Damion the past 7 days. I'll post pictures soon.

Yes, we 3 did stay up to see the new year "in" with some of our best friends in RR. Benjamin was too busy playing to take notice of our countdown. We left shortly after our "breakfast at midnight" - with happy hearts & full tummys.

Here are some funny/cute things we've been hearing aroud here...
"Mommy, I needs some almums please." (almonds)
"I heard firetruck crackers in my bed last night" (fircrackers)
"My daddy is the best in the whole wide world."
Happy New Year to each of you!

1 comment:

Benjamin Ranch said...

Mmmm, I love almumms too! Happy New Year from Roger and Linda