Saturday, March 31, 2012

Progress!!






It's a great feeling to be making good progress.

1. Benjamin is doing so well with his violin. He had an outdoor concert today. It was a beautiful day & a great location with green rolling hills in the background.

2. No more dirty diapers around here!!! Hardly ever. Now we are working on using our words...like...."I need to go to the bathroom."

3. Trevin has transitioned to his big boy bed. He is quite proud to be in a big bed like Benjamin. It took him a week to realize he could get out (!).

4. I'm feeling so good since cutting out sugar. I'm reading a great book that has been an eye opener for me & has given me a huge boost in the right direction. I love being able to have *2 free* meals on the weekend. It helps me to stick with the right foods during the week. Tonight: Papa Murphy's thin crust chicken & artichoke delite! Yum.

5. Oh yes, & Benjamin's knee is healing nicely after his bike accident 2 weeks ago & then requiring stitches. The last part of his scab fell off today!

2 comments:

AmyB said...

cuties! that concert brings back memories of some of our outdoor ones, remember?? and what book is this...you must share :-)

Benjamin Ranch said...

ditto on sharing the book info...if you don't care to share here, would you email it to me?
Huge strides of progress for Trevin it sounds like! Wish I could hear Benjamin play :-)