Friday, March 16, 2012

2 and a half!

Trevin at 2 1/2! Full of life & speed. I guess it goes without saying, he's constantly trying to keep up with his brother. Everyone comments on how tall & big he is...there is just no stopping him. He eats like a champ & sleeps really well for the most part. In our upheaval during spring break (another post about that later), he has transitioned out of his crib & into the big boy bed. It cracks me up that he hasn't figured out that he can now get out of his bed. We always have to go in & get him when he wakes up. The day he discovers that new secret with come soon enough. He loves his big bed & has slept pretty well so far. Hope it continues.

A quick smile before heading out to Wed night meeting.
You can't beat a candle on a cinnamon muffin!
I love this smile...it's not one of his fake ones.
My little boy & I...I don't want him to grow up so fast!

No comments: