Wednesday, January 19, 2011

In case you are wondering...

what we've been doing around here...we're busy cleaning!
Cleaning up the boys (fortunately Benjamin can do that himself for the most part),
Cleaning up the messes,
Cleaning up the box of crackers he spilled all over the tile [I keep forgetting Trevin can reach things on the counter now]
Cleaning the floors,
Cleaning the clothes.

It really seems endless and we only have 2 kids! We're getting a dose of reality with child #2. I don't ever remember scrubbing my floors like this when Benjamin was little. Maybe I purposely forgot all that!

Here's proof of the mess...



Could you guess one of his new words for the week?? HAT! He said it promptly as he put the bowl on his head.

Oh well, life is good even if it is a bit messy!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh yes, I too conveniently forgot the messy stage. So here we go again. Glad we have one that understands how to help in the cleaning department now! Cute pictures!

AmyB said...

Well, at least it wasn't full of spaghetti!? I do love the hat, though. Malia is definitely going to be messier than Damion too.

Aleta said...

Hee, Hee!

Alison said...

Wow, I really have forgotten the mess. I get after my kids for dropping a few crumbs around their plates. I think I'm in for a big wake up call now! LOL! Good thing they're so cute-messy or not!