Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bathtime Buddies

Our boys would play in the bathtub all day long if we let them! It was a special treat this evening for them to enjoy the masterbath tub.



happy boys

"Oh, mommy, he just knocked down my tower of blocks!"
{Somehow it is always tragic...even though little brother tries to help like this over & over}

I just love his sweet smiles.

We hearby announce that Trevin is no longer bald. His hair is quite light & there is even more than this picture shows. He loves to snatch my comb when I'm not looking & use it on himself.

Next time we'll have to show you what happens in the tub after Trevin gets out...Benjamin loves trying out his snorkel & mask, etc. So fun!

3 comments:

AmyB said...

These pictures are absolutely precious. I love Trevin's hair and his smile. I can just hear Benjamin exclaiming about the tower, too!

Ryan said...

We have tragedies occur on a daily basis here as well. Generally, it's because his sweet sister knows she'll get a response NOT because it was an accident!(:

Sweet pictures of Trevin and his hair.

Aleta said...

GREAT pictures! The boys are so sweet! Can't wait to FEEL Trevin's hair!! Thanks for sharing.