Friday, October 1, 2010

Picture Perfect Weather

I have a confession to make...it's pretty obvious by now that I went a little crazy with picnik.com. I was on a roll and enjoying the "instant gratification" of editing my pictures.

Anyway, we've had some great times outside this week. It's been an upside down week for us...Russell being home almost all week long, doctor appointments, lots of cleaning up around here, etc. Hopefully next week will be a bit more calm for me & I can slow down a bit.


"Hmmm...looks like I need to fix my flat tire"


Trevin was ready to lend a hand to help!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah... I go crazy on picnik all the time! My readers may be thinking, enough already!
Enjoy your picture perfect weather. We are getting poured on!

Ginger said...

I like the pics...love the filmstrip type of photo for everyday moments! Keep 'em coming, it's the only way I can keep up with the boys' growth! That way come convention, I'm not so...somehow totally surprised...to see all the "little boys" that have turned into "big boys"