Friday, October 1, 2010

Lots to celebrate

Fall is my favorite time of year...
-We have lots of birthdays in our family during this season.
-The weather is perfect for playing outside anytime - morning, afternoon, or evening.
-Preps & convention are here!
-I enjoy pulling out my pumpkins & Benjamin helped me decorate with sticks & leaves this year!
-We've found the early mornings perfect for sitting on our back patio & having quiet time.


Thanks for the birthday wishes! My boys made it special.

2 comments:

Us 4 said...

Happy Fall to you! It is my favorite season too! It means convention and cooler temperatures, two wonderful things!! Maybe we will see you all at Mt. Peak this year, we hope to be there for the weekend!

Alison said...

I Love fall too! Glad your enjoying yours. Super cute pictures with your boys Andrea!