Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day '09 and '10

Today we started the morning having a special breakfast together - as part of my special celebartion. I kept thinking about what happened a year ago on Labor Day. We started that day quite early(12:30am) with a "Honey let's go to the hospital!" A lot of that morning is a blur to me. But the best part was being handed a little bundle that had a very loud cry. It should have been a warning to me...that this was not going to be another "Benjamin". Anyway, it's been a great 365 days and I can't believe our little boy is going to be 1 tomorrow. I have not gotten caught up on my sleep, but we hope for improvements in that department very soon.

Labor Day 2009...


Labor Day 2010...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A VERY SWEET BOY!!! Wish we could celebrate with you, we'll just have to later!!
We love you Trevin!

AmyB said...

Happy day, big boy! Glad we got to hug on you a little already. See you soon!

Ginger said...

Happy birthday, sorry we missed out on Labor Day AND a birthday!