Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Five is Fun!

I keep asking myself... where have the last 5 years gone?? Somehow...here we are and Benjamin is so big & so excited to be turning 5 today. I enjoyed making his cakes for him & he was so impressed to have a Tow Mater cake. We had a fun day today. I love his happiness, delight in the simple things, and his loving care. One of the first statements out of his mouth this morning was..."Mommy, you are just the sweetest one ever." What a wonderful way to start the day.


9 comments:

Ryan said...

Very cute cake! Happy Birthday Benjamin!

AmyB said...

Love it! What's on the other cake? I think it looks very mod and creative...D had fun singing HB to B on the phone today. Did he tell you?

Laurel said...

Cute, cute cake!! Happy Birthday to your sweet oldest!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJAMIN FROM MASON AND CHASE! They love your cake! I can't believe he's 5 already!

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday, Benjamin! Very cute cake! I always enjoy making the boys' cakes, also, but this is not one I've done. He looks like a very happy 5 year old!

Shana said...

Adorable cake for an adorable 5 year old!!

Sara, Justin, Simon and Max said...

What a fun cake!! :) Happy birthday, Benjamin!

Alison said...

what a cute cake Andrea! love reading about Benjamin and his special day. Sorry we are so behind on Birthday greetings. Looks like he had a good birthday. He and Maya are the same age right now! ;)

Elaine said...

Happy Belated birthday Benjamin! Looks like you had fun and a very cute cake. Hope you are all enjoying the fall weather. Love, Elaine and family
(p.s...I don't mind if you link our blog again, we've weeded out all the people we didn't know....:)