Wednesday, May 19, 2010

one boat...two boys...endless imagination

I love watching our boys play together...


Trevin: Look what I found - my bathtub!
Yes, Mommy, this is why I keep crawling into the bathroom - I just love this thing.
{big brother enters}

Benjamin: Oh, let's go on a boat trip to Illinois. It'll be lots of fun and we can look for sharks.
[sidenote: IL is a very popular destination for Benjamin & cousin Makenna these days]

Benjamin: Here's a map to help us find our hotel. Oh yes, there it is!

{Little brother just quietly observing & eyeing big brother's camera}


Benjamin: Wait a minute, that's my camera and I need it. Give it back!
[sidenote: big brother has to pull HARD since little brother's grip is strong]



Benjamin: Oh look, there's a fish I need to take a picture of!

Trevin: Hmmm...lost the camera...maybe next time I'll get to keep it

Benjamin: I need to take a picture of you too, Trevin...SMILE!

Trevin: Thanks, Mommy for helping me get in the boat...what fun!

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Oh what fun pictures! And Trevin has such a sweet smile.(:

Alison said...

This is so precious Andrea. It is SO fun when they start playing together. Thanks for sharing this little moment. I can't believe how fast Trevin is changing. Your blog makes if feel like were not totally missing out on it all!

Benjamin Ranch said...

adorable pictures of your boys! thank you so much for the special pkg. rec'd in the mail. I love it all...can't wait for a soak in the tub now!

Deena said...

What a smiler your little Trevin is! It will be fun to see him & Benjamin @ GT again this fall. And their parents too, of course =)