Monday, April 26, 2010

Memory Lane Monday: Latvia

From This Front Porch


Thank you, Alison, for inspiring me to scan these pictures into our computer. This is just a little glimpse into an amazing trip I took with someone very special. The fellowship with friends & workers was the highlight but we enjoyed the sights of Riga as well. Where did the time go...it's been almost 7 years since that trip. I can't wait to take my family to Latvia someday. I enjoyed this walk down Memory Lane today & am looking forward to do this some more!

a flower stand - tulips were in bloom everywhere!

Looking over the beautiful city of Riga

Enjoying red currant popsicles!

2 comments:

Alison said...

How special to see these pictures! It was so special that you got to do this together. I love the pictures! I have a magnet on my fridge that Mom brought us from Riga. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing!

Elaine said...

I didn't know you did that trip. How special! Thanks for sharing. Looks so pretty.