Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bathtime

a daily dose of fun in the life of Trevin...
I love my little bathtub that fits into the regular bathtub. Mommy
loads up my area with ducks and I enjoy watching them. However,
the only thing I do during my bath is splash, creating small tsunami's
for all my ducks. I splash with both arms & kick my feet. I get
water everywhere. I rarely smile during bath time, it's a serious task!
But at least I don't cry. After my bath, I'm all smiles in my cozy hooded
towel. I can't wait to join my big brother for bath time someday. He
may not appreciate all my splashing!







3 comments:

Benjamin Ranch said...

Trevin looks like such a happy little fellow!

Us 4 said...

Trevin is absolutely adorable! His grin is just infectious!! You have two handsome little guys!

AmyB said...

Glad to see he hasn't lost his rolls yet! :-)