Monday, March 22, 2010

Family time

We try to visit Grandma Klepzig once a week and this time we had a double treat - getting to spend time with Makenna and meet a new cousin - Gwendolyn Klepzig. She is a doll & it was so fun to hold a sweet little girl. We were so happy to meet her & see the new mommy too!


Pretend play - Benjamin & Makenna (each holding their car keys) are on a trip - driving to Illinois! They covered a lot of miles that morning and managed to find a hotel room(the chair closet), take naps, & eat "out" (which included sampling some leaves from one of Grandma's plants - gross!! so we had a little talk about that afterwards).

This is one cutie pie! Can't you tell I'm so happy to be holding a little girl?? Don't get me wrong - I love my boys, but this was a special treat.

1 comment:

AmyB said...

She's so cute! I'll let you hold my girl :-)