Tuesday, March 16, 2010

6 months old!


Stats:
18 lbs, 10 oz - 75th percentile
27.5 inches long - 90th percentile
  • Sitting alone for little while before leaning & toppling over
  • Loves his thumb when he is tired
  • Started solids last week - rice cereal & sweet potatoes
  • Finds his toes quite fascinating
  • Smiles the most for his big brother
  • Laughs the most with his daddy
  • Puts everything in his mouth - time to clean house & get rid of the 'little' things
  • Sat in his bumbo during special meeting & enjoyed it
  • Makes hyperventilating (is that a word?) sounds when he needs milk or when he knows it's coming - too funny
  • Loves being cuddled & held - I love those moments when he just rests so still in my arms
  • Sleeping...well, let's not talk about that. Brief daytime naps & wakes 2x a night to eat
  • Sings with me at night when I'm putting him to bed

He makes us all so happy...



3 comments:

All American Family said...

ohhh...I just love the photo of Trevin! He's getting to be such a big boy! Can we just get our kids to stop growing?! ;)

Unknown said...

I love that picture!

Elaine said...

What a darling picture!! (and boy!)