Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Our Events

It has been pretty quiet around here this week, but we've gotten quite a few things accomplished as we "stand by"...

  • Benjamin had his first dental appointment - cleaning, flossing, xrays, flouride treatment - and did great. I can't believe how he is turning into such a big boy. We're doing a good job with his teeth, but found out we're supposed to be flossing too! Ooops.
  • Ultrasound completed with good results - just verifying that my amniotic fluid level hadn't decreased to below normal levels(a problem I had with Benjamin). Baby boy passed his biophysical & is growing - an estimated 6 lbs when they took measurements last week.
  • Benjamin started his fall semester of violin lessons & is happily progressing with the Twinkle variations. His group lessons on Saturdays begin in a few weeks.
  • I had one restless night of very painful cramping & thought "this is it!!" - but they quit the next morning. A bit of a disappointment.
  • Benjamin's scrapbooks are up to date!
  • I made a big batch of homemade granola - there is just nothing at the store that compares.
  • I'm relishing my daily naps and our "easy" schedule.

On the down side, my computer & the network are not getting along, so therefore I am using one of Russell's laptops for internet work.

7 comments:

Shana said...

Sounds like you are ready!! :) Looking forward to seeing your newest addition!

Anonymous said...

can't believe you only have 18 days to go, sure think about you all alot, and hope it goes well and a speedy safe delievery!!
Love tpo you all,
Aunt Susie

Country Family said...

Good good luck with everything! Hope all goes smoothly...I know you all can't wait to meet this little one!

All American Family said...

Sounds like things are gowing great for all of you...glad the US showed everything's good for "Baby Boy". I'm sure Benjamin is enjoying his violin lessons agian. Looking forward to the "baby is here" post!

(word verification for this comment: prego)

Ryan said...

Congrats on being up to date with Benjamin's scrapbook - you want to come help with mine?!(:

Glad things are going well. Baby boy will be here before you know it!

M Smiths said...

Andrea, How exciting! I e-mailed you a while back but never heard back...maybe I had a wrong address? Please e-mail me at marcusandshanda@att.net so I can get your current address. Thanks!

Benjamin Ranch said...

Glad for a little update from your corner...hope all continues well and that Jr. arrives safely soon!