Friday, November 21, 2008

Just Jesse




Benjamin & I took a quick trip south to see Jesse & parents. What a fun time we had. The boys were nonstop together & were sad to say goodbye when we had to leave.10 reasons why we had a grand time...

1. Riding bikes at night with flashlights taped to the front as headlights
2. Jumping in mud puddles
3. Playing tractors
4. Eating delicious food - like the brisket Paul had cooked in the smoker
5. Swings & a fort
6. Lots of laughs
7. Chasing the kitty (Benjamin told me, "When I pull the kitty's tale, the kitty says Meow! haa, haa, haa - I tried to explain that it wasn't very nice to do that. Fortunately their cat is very tolerant.)
8. Paying only $1.78/gallon to fill up our gas tank
9. Visiting their local candle shop - yummm, it always smells so delicious
10. Good garage sales!

1 comment:

All American Family said...

awe...what fun! I'd love to get Jacob together with them sometime. ;)