Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Goodbye Babyhood, Hello Childhood

We saw Benjamin's pediatrian today. His stats were: 30.6 lbs (25th percentile) & 39" tall (75th percentile). He answered all the doctor's questions & wasn't shy one bit. It was cute to hear Benjamin tell the dr all about his birthday party.

Warning from the doctor's info sheet on 3yr growth milestones: "The 3 year old will ask more questions than a district attorney. Nothing is sacred and some questions will throw you for a loop!"

Funny things Benjamin has said this week -
*I'm ready to go soccerballing!
*You have trash in your cup. (referring to the loose tea floating in my cup while my hot tea was steeping)
*When I see Grandpa Larry we will go snowing (Yes, we are already talking about our trip to MT at Thanksgiving - we are excited!

1 comment:

All American Family said...

Kids say the cutest things don't they! Happy Belated Birthday to Benjamin. I know you can't believe it's been 3 years since he was born.