Sunday, June 8, 2008

Saturdays

Saturday (around our house) means: blueberry pancakes, quiet mornings, convention work projects, trips to Home Depot, fun times with Dad, outdoor playtime & gardening, bike rides, & more!

This Saturday, since we are now feeling better, we did a few extra fun things. Benjamin completed his first project at Home Depot making a "sealboat"/catamaran with a little help from Daddy. I also made a batch of homemade strawberry jam which turned out superb! Yeah. There is nothing better on toast than homemade "strawbear" jam - according to Benjamin.


4 comments:

AmyB said...

Great job, Benjamin! I can't wait until Damion is old enough for that! What fun!

Lani said...

Cute, cute, cute. Can I come and spend Saturday mornings with you guys? It sounds like heaven. You had me at blueberry pancakes.

Us 4 said...

What fun to build things at Home Depot!! We don't have a HD near us, but we do have Lowe's. I'm sure they offer fun classes like that too, I'll have to check into that for the boys!!:)

Elaine said...

How neat...Didn't know home depot did that. Will have to look into here at ours. What fun days for your family!