Friday, January 18, 2013

January update on Trevin

Trevin:
-fully potty trained & I can't remember the last time he had an accident.
-my little sidekick...following me around
- we take turns working & playing together -very few tantrums anymore (I thought 3 would be harder than 2!)
-still so snuggly when he wakes up in the morning or from his afternoon nap
-sleeps thru the night 95% of the time
-loves to sing -told me last night, "Mommy, I love meeting."
-played meeting with cousin Colton yesterday at Grandma's house
-wants to go to his "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star school" (he came up with the name) to go to "kindergrade"
-likes to tell me "one (or six) questions about Papa" every night as he is going out of bed (this consists of a made up story about something that Papa does...absolutely hilarious & precious)
-loves puzzles -plays fire rescue with Benjamin -favorite toy
- flashlight
-37 pounds

It's going to be a fun year with him! And I may not ever be ready for him to go to school.

No comments: