Friday, September 7, 2012

our little fireman

Today Trevin turns 3! We celebrated early, at Grandma's house, and his wish was granted....a firetruck cake. He didn't seem to care that the icing was melting, the decorations were falling off because of the 30+ minute car trip & heat, etc. So, I'm thankful he didn't care...because the cake didn't look so cute once we got there. Oh well, such is life. [Benjamin told me we could stick with donuts for his birthday - thank you, son...I don't need anymore stress related to falling apart birthday cakes]
It's a great day for me...he is nearly potty trained with very little help from me. No accidents up until now. We'll see if this is a new trend. I've been putting it off because of my work schedule lately. But I think we're at a turning point...

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Happy Birthday, Trevin!!! I thought the firetruck cake was adorable!

Laurel said...

The firetruck cake is adorable just like the new three-year-old!!

Traci K said...

Happy Birthday Trevin! And I agree, the cake is too cute!