Tuesday, May 17, 2011

20 months!

This is a bit late....however the last time I was inspired to write, blogger was not working for me.


Things I want to remember about Trevin at 20 months...


  • he keeps our home lively with his laughter & jibber jabber

  • the terrific twos have already begun!

  • anything Benjamin can you, he can do too (or at least Trevin thinks he can)

  • will climb on ANYTHING

  • has discovered he loves ice cream

  • loves his Boppa (aka Papa) & calls him on 'his' cell phone every day

  • nearly every sentence includes motor noise for car/truck/semi/cement truck

  • is adding new words to his vocabulary every day

  • favorite sport: "hocKEE" (how to play: use mommy's kitchen spatulas and hit a ball as hard as you can, chase it, & repeat) Benjamin is credited with teaching him this game

  • loves to sit at the piano & play

  • his one nap in the afternoon can last from 45-90 minutes....so bedtime is still pretty early

  • will sit quietly & put tinkertoys together for quite a while

  • tells himself "no, no" when he knows he has done something wrong...but has yet to tell us 'no' in defiance.

  • races to come sit on my stomach when I lay down to do my crunches...ugh, that's hard work!

  • he is still so cuddly & loving...he was even loving on Grandma's dog today...Cocoa was dirty & spotted with paint...that didn't matter, Trevin just laid his head right up against Cocoa.


This little guy doesn't stop for very long, but I love that he stopped to smell the peace lily blooming on the plant we were given at the time of Grandpa Ben's funeral 2 years ago

I'm so glad that Benjamin has such happy & good memories of him, yet I'm so sorry Trevin will only know him thru pictures.

No comments: