Tuesday, April 19, 2011

About Benjamin...



These days have been busy ones for Benjamin...he enjoyed the workers here last week so much, finished up his Saturday group violin lessons, attended the petting zoo & spring activities at Nana & Papa's neighborhood park (Mommy, I chased the chickens around & around!), and has been busy helping me fill out paperwork for enrolling in a new charter school in RR for the fall (some of the paperwork required his signature & he felt so important writing his long name on the line)

Some things he has said lately that Mom has reminded me to document...

"Mommy, Trevin's cheeks are so fluffy(puffy??)!"

"Mommy, can you teach me how to do a cardboard (cart?) wheel??"

"Today we are sneakers! Trevin and I are sneaking around in your closet!"


1 comment:

Aleta said...

Miss those fluffy cheeks (LOL!!) and that smart little man, Benjamin!