Saturday, March 26, 2011

Candles!






This month, both boys celebrated their "half" birthdays. It's a low key event around here, but we'd never turn down a chance to put candles in a cup cake/bundtlet, sing & blow out candles. It was so fun to watch *pure delight*. Trevin absolutely LOVES candles and I've sadly had to put most of my decorative ones away...even if they are not lit, they are a huge temptation & Trevin is not afraid to utilize his climbing skills to get to them. I'm reminding myself & Russell to enjoy everymoment...they won't be this small again [sniff, sniff]. But at the same time, it is so fun to see them growing/learning/exploring/discovering. My favorite word that Trevin has learned this week is bible (blubler).



Happy times around here...


1 comment:

AmyB said...

Well, happy happy to your boys! Looks like fun.