Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Our Snow Day

I didn't have to tell Benjamin what was going on outside. I just opened the miniblinds & he raced to my side, "I have to call Grandpa Larry cuz it's snowing today!" It has been an exciting day for my oldest boy. Trevin endured the pictures outside & then was happy to be back inside our cozy, warm house. We are having a snow day here...relaxing at home, doing a few chores, but mainly looking out the window and enjoying this little bit of winter.




{p.s. Thank you, Mr. Snowman, for your visit to day! Tomorrow you can go back up north to Grandpa Larry's house. I'm ready for the weather we had 2 days ago - mid 70s & sunny!}

4 comments:

Ryan said...

What fun pictures(: Your boys are adorable. Sure wouldn't mind some mid-70's weather here too!

AmyB said...

Oh, you can keep the snow...until we arrive! Then you'd better bring out the sunshine. :-) Cute photos.

Lani said...

All these Texas snow days are really messing with me head. Cute lil men... cute snowman. Glad you got to enjoy it for a little tiny bit.

Renita said...

How exciting for y'all! We loved our snow a couple of weeks ago and were kind of disappointed we missed out on it this time. Guess we have to share! :) Enjoy!!