Friday, January 22, 2010

Working on...

  • ridding our house of sneezes, sniffles & coughs
  • not worrying about things I can not change
  • getting Trevin to take longer daytime naps (30-45 minutes max right now)
  • organizing my recipes to have meals & shopping lists made out ahead of time
  • reading & writing with Benjamin
  • getting Benjamin enrolled in a Montesorri school for the fall (there are waiting lists...what??!)
  • plans for when Grandpa Larry comes to visit (we are very excited!!)

So...I'll be busy today!

2 comments:

AmyB said...

I like your list! Good things to work on... A few of the best Montessori schools here have very long waiting lists too -- as in, sign up when your baby is born! Crazy! I'm sure B will LOVE school. We're looking forward to our break from preschool for a while, although it has been a lot of fun!

Benjamin Ranch said...

We're so glad Larry gets to come visit! Thanks for sharing your days here.