Monday, September 28, 2009

3 weeks old!

Trevin is 3 weeks old today. That means I've survived 3 weeks of interrupted sleeping at night & I actually don't feel so bad. I do moan in the morning about being tired, but fortunately Benjamin lets me sleep in a bit after he has already woken up. I'm thankful he plays so well by himself. I'm hoping Trevin's 'newborn' nasal congestion goes away soon. He certainly doesn't like the saline drops I have to give him at night. Other than that, we're doing well.

Shopping trip to the outlet mall
Wide awake for our walk to the mailbox


3 comments:

AmyB said...

Yeah! Eyes open! He is SO cute. Did I say that before? Send him up to Auntie. I need some baby snuggles.

All American Family said...

awww...happy "3 Week Anniversary of Yur Arrival". ;) sweetness

Herod Happenings said...

He is such a doll!!! Believe it or not, I actually miss those sleepless nights, one on one with your baby!! Enjoy them!!