Sunday, March 8, 2009

What He Says...

Some things Benjamin has said lately that I don't want to forget...

  • "Time to speak to God" - when we are playing meeting together & it is testimony time.
  • "Ooops, I missed the wrong way" (meaning, I made a mistake)
  • Words he has been using a lot lately - actually, rambunctious, either
  • What instrument do you play, Benjamin? His answer: A real instrument (while pointing to his little violin)
  • If B is referring to something in the past, he usually says it happened "yesterday or yester time"
  • He was trying to sing the song "One Little Candle" today but his version is "One Little Camel"
  • He called pullups, "pickups"

I'll have to add more as I think of others...

3 comments:

All American Family said...

awe...how sweet are these. Don't you just love the innocent purity of little ones. ;)

Shana said...

So cute! That's one thing I love about the blog is that it helps to record the cute things they say and do before you forget!

Us 4 said...

Precious, precious! The spirit of a little child..so easy to love!