Sunday, May 1, 2016

Where are we?


"Papa, please tell us where we are."

Such good pondering for my heart today. 
Where am I in this journey of life? 
At the beginning, the middle or the end?
None of us know for sure.

What really matters is that I'm close to Him.
The One who lends us strength,
The One who walks beside us through every valley, every plain, & every mountain experience.

What really matters is that I'm following the one who knows the way.
The way that leads to life.
The way that leads us home.

What really matters is that I'm safe to follow.
5-1-2016

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Loved this thought today and loved seeing your new posts! Looks like you are all keeping busy!

Mo said...

I also enjoyed seeing your new posts. I especially loved the thoughts you shared in this post!

Melinda said...

How true. What a comfort He is in every experience of life. Thanks for sharing.