Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Projects

I'm not particularly crafty.  I really just don't have time for those types of things during this time in my life.  We're settled into our home rather comfortably and don't feel a lot of need for changes/upgrades at this point.  With that said, Benjamin has a dresser in his room that needed a little love.  With the guidance & encouragement of my sister, I painted & distressed it...using black chalk paint.  We thought we'd save some $$ by using a locally made paint product instead of Annie Sloan Chalk Paints.  Oh boy...that was probably a mistake.  It ended up taking a lot longer & requiring more elbow grease than I thought necessary!  Looking back though, it all turned out well.




I'm rather pleased with my first project. 
[Another project in the works:  replacing our squeaky, tired breakfast table]

1 comment:

Laurel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.