Saturday, January 24, 2015

Getting Started






This year I turn 40! 
I have many things on my bucket list for this year.  One of them is....running a 5k!  I've ran a lot in the past, but never once have I been in a race.  Running was a wonderful way to get exercise & clear my mind during college, PT school, & even afterwards.  I've switched to other forms of exercise (HIIT, free weights) and haven't done a lot of cardio recently.  So, let the training begin!

The best part of the Truffle Shuffle (yep, it's on 2/14/15) is that my sister is running with me!
Brooks Ghost 7 Running Shoe. Best running shoe I've ever owned!! DEFINITELY would recommend!

2 comments:

Aleta said...

Lana will be running a race that day too! If it is really warm that day (as in over 25 degrees) I will consider running as well. Good luck! We'll be thinking of you! :)

Ryan said...

So glad you're still blogging - we love getting a glimpse of your days. Good luck with your race!