Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cranberry Bliss Bars

And the winner is...
I've poured through pinterest & the web to find an easy, delicious, festive cookie recipe for the teachers at Benjamin's school. Next week, 65 parents are bringing in 3 dozen cookies each. The coordinators will divide & box them up so each teacher can take home a boxful of cookies for the holidays. I love the idea! Since I'm working some next week as well as starting on our painting project, I wanted something quick. These bars are amazing. (disclaimer - I've never bought the Cranberry Bliss Bars from Starsbucks although they look tempting. So, I can't compare.) My taste testers, adult & child alike, loved this recipe that I'm sharing.


p.s. no calorie counting allowed!

3 comments:

Traci K said...

Looks yummy! I might have to try those as I have the same as you only X 2 schools (just wait, it's coming!). Thanks for the recipe!

Andrea said...

You're welcome, Traci! Miss you guys.

Benjamin Ranch said...

want to thank you too, for sharing this recipe link. I made them Monday when we had special company coming...and they were great! I've never had the Starbucks version, either, but I might be tempted to get one soon just to compare :-)